Should graffiti go as well as the confederate statues?

by newsheep 3 Replies latest social current

• newsheep
    newsheep

On the news tonight as the blacks are bringing down the confederate statues they are wanting to keep the graffiti up as a remembrance of what happened to their ancestors. Then why do away with the statues? It doesn't make sense to me or am I missing something here? How is everyone to feel equal when there is always going to be a race or someone who wants the upper hand? What do you think?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Please be sensible and recognize that literally 70 percent of these fucktards are your white friends and their kids

• newsheep
    newsheep

And proud of it jack twat!!!

• hoser
    hoser

Contrary to the Jehovah’s Witness teaching that humans are something special we are animals like any other animal. Evolution over millions of years has taught us that we need to stick to our own kind and shun dissidents, the disabled and people generally different than ourselves.

If you watch a group of pigeons on the ground the similar coloured birds are in the group but the odd coloured birds are shunned and are on the edge of the group picking up the scraps. This is for the survival of the group much like jws disfellowship or ostracize those who are different.

I’m not sure if we will ever as a species be able to overcome our racist past. We can try to erase the past but what stops another group of people from rising up and being racist to those they have displaced?

From a survival point of view we need to be inclusive. It can’t be based on a quota that we are forced to hire so much percent based on ethnicity. We need the best and the brightest.

If the guy that comes up with a cure for cancer happens to wear a turban or is severely autistic who the hell cares.

Part of our problem is that technology is progressing so fast and the world is changing so fast that we can’t keep up with our attitudes and actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit