V.Kalin and "Crisis of conscience" R.Franze

by Dmitry 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

In this video, V.Kalin talks, that "he read" Crisis of conscience "and the book is kept in his safe!"

If someone does not know, Kalin is the coordinator of the branch committee in Russia.

https://youtu.be/qh4VdhR0OoY

Is it clear why Jehovah turned away from the Russian JW?

But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against the children of Israel. Josh 7:1

In order to return Jehovah's blessing, you need to bring Vasily and his family from Estonia, where he fled. And burn them on Red Square! Together with the "Crisis of conscience" on the neck!

So requires Jehovah!

And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. Josh 7:24

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

Can anybody translate this? The youtube auto captions are terrible. I highly doubt this is a video with a lot of references to dancing, golden figurines, and thermostats . . .

• Giordano
    Giordano

One would hope that is what they were talking about. They can do less harm that way!

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

What is needed for the topic, I translated. Conversation with elders about the "Crisis of Conscience". What else is needed? Literally, every phrase?

Калин сидит справа.

Она (книга) у нас есть.... Я ее читал... Она лежит у меня в сейфе в офисе. (rus)
    She (the book) we have .... I read it ... It lies in my safe in the office.
  • steve2
    steve2

How long ago was the video made? That makes all the difference.

Also, given that Russian JWs and their possession of property for religious purposes in that country are banned, it is incorrect to refer to this man as the coordinator of the branch committee in Russia. Legally and logistically it would be foolhardy to announce named individuals in such roles and he could expect a loud knock on his door or worse.

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    it is incorrect to refer to this man as the coordinator of the branch committee in Russia. Legally and logistically it would be foolhardy to announce named individuals in such roles

The video is worth the date 2001.

The country branch committee, as far as I know, has not been disbanded. He just moved to the Estonian branch and from there directs the activities of JW in Russia. Therefore, it is quite correct to continue the consist of the committee to consider as a committee.

About burning Kalina on Red Square, of course I was joking)

Or maybe not? Every joke has some truth.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

The video is as indicated from 2001

V. Kalin used to be the BCC of the Russia branch committee; it is speculation whether the committee has been disbanded or not; any way as formerly, activities in Russia are under the oversight of the Finland branch as Estonia is; it seems quite logical that the former Estonia branch facilities are used as refugee home by the Russia branch committeee (perhaps right now only a country committee) serving under the Finland branch

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Officially, they did not voice information on the formal status of the branch committee of the Russian Federation. Therefore, neither one nor the other can be asserted. What to argue about? Vasya book of Frenz took with him to Estonia or not, I wonder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit