Only a few days ago I was entirely lost and without hope the rug was pulled out from under me

by elderess 92 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

Fantastic news. Just. Fantastic. News.

Please bear in mind that even your kids may "turn you in" so please go slowly and carefully.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Loved your story. Can't believe you joined us just a few days ago, feeling completely alone and lost, ....and now you have a best friend holding your hand, right by your side, through this. And he was there all along. Will send you a PM but wanted to say that you two are very special people and I am a fan!!
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    That is such wonderful news! After your first thread you disappeared and I was really worried you'd just given up and gone back to the religion. I am so very thrilled for you and your husband. Please take it very, very slowly with your children. Get used to the idea yourselves first and then proceed with great caution so you can keep in touch with them and not lose them. Your plans for the future sound awesome! 🎄🎂🎈🎉🎁💜
  • LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    I signed up after months of lurking after reading this amazing experience. Much better than anything I ever read in a yearbook ;) I find your strength inspiring. I've only been awoken for a few months, although I always had nagging doubts that I pushed to the side. I wish you much success in your fade and I can't wait to read more about your life as an elderess.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Helluva way to kick off the weekend.

I like happy endings/beginnings.

• millie210
    millie210

Elderess I am so happy that life is going this way. It is due to your honesty and courage.

I think you are at the forefront of a great movement away from the Org.

It is my belief that we are all going to be in a position to help droves of people as they move away from the pain of trying to be a JW.

I think that as clear a thinker as you and your husband are, that your children will follow you common sense approach.

Cheers! Enjoy Vegas!

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Awesome post.
    But you know... we are awakening in the whole world from this cult now so i say "Hi!" from Sweden and wish you a happy silent fading to begin with!

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    Congrats Elderess!! Wondrerful story and welcome 👍🏾
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    I am sooo happy for you. It must be like getting married again! Congratulations.o
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Welcome LetMorrisSplaneit!!!!! Glad you posted. Start a new thread and let us know your story, if you want to share that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit