Thinking of Joining Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Vanderhoven7 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Are you thinking of joining Jehovah's Witnesses?

Then watch this short video.

https://youtu.be/ppYNYyNb_ak

• RickJones
    RickJones

It would seem the inherent lying and corruption which is within the JWS religion is because it was started and created by the Watchtower Corporation, a lying dishonest religoius publishing corporation.

This is why all of the counting aspects which the JWS are put under examination and then identified to each individual's spiritual strength..

I'm pioneering this month

I have two bible studies ongoing

My father is now an elder

We are going to work at Bethel HQ

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I feel sorry for those in the WTS corporate treadmill. What I like about the video is that is both accurate and concise about what becoming JW will entail.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I guess I am questionable association. LMAO. Good for me.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I tell people to never join the JW's. Big promises with zero return with alot of self righteous azzhole leaders and some who are this way. If you care about people you will discourage anyone from joining an adsent minded , self righteous cult. Run from them. If you are studying with them check out JWFacts.com . Ask questions and I mean alot of questions.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I suppose a major motivation to join is the belief in jw being Bible truth. So to convert potential I would show the shortcomings of both JWism and orthodoxy socalled. Then they will godwilling be ready for Modalist Preterist Universalism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit