Jesus Knows the Day & Hour Now?

by KillerJones 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jesus must have watched the Bunker video, espescially the part where the two "brothers" were being critical of "adjusted views."

Yep, Rutherford probably demoted JC, and then adjusted his thinking. Now Jesus can tell the WT Writing staff "Da Troof!"

DD 😈

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Questions and speculations like this in the publicaitons have always annoyed me. I have always thought, as Hillary Clinton once said, "What difference does it make?"

It's the same in my mind as "Did Jesus die on a cross?" Again, the topic should focus on Jesus giving his life, not the manner or the details on what we was attached to when he died.

So at this moment, does Jesus know the exact date and time or will God tap him on the shoulder one day and tell him "Go For It !"

Again, what difference does it or should it make to us.

Rub a Dub

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

All I have to say about that, there is no way the day or hour can be exactly said, because when you look at the time zones of earth, there are 24 different hours(is that correct), and two different days at all times, or close to two different days going on at the same time, all depending on where you are at on this earth. I hope that made sense. At least that was how I always thought about that day and hour business.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Interesting thought Tameria2001!

Yes, technically, he can't know the "day or hour", because that varies depending on location at the time!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Yes, technically, he can't know the "day or hour", because that varies depending on location at the time!

Nice try, but.....

No - that's why we have Greenwich in London and Greenwich Mean Time

DarK SpilveR

That's all folks!

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS explains that since Jesus became king of the Messianic Kingdom in 1914 he knew the day and the hour (and the year), years ago. I don't have access to the WT-CD but I'm sure it is a Question From Readers.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

The WTS explains that since Jesus became king of the Messianic Kingdom in 1914 he knew the day and the hour (and the year), years ago. I don't have access to the WT-CD but I'm sure it is a Question From Readers.

How far back you going blondie?

I've already posted the Question from Readers from 1996 back on the first page of this thread....

but below is an interesting one from WT April 1, 1963

DarK SpilveR

That's all folks!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

hmmm ... this forum software seems to resize pictures so they're unreadable

let's try this.....

DarK SpilveR

That's all folks!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

darkspilver

Nice try, but.....
    No - that's why we have Greenwich in London and Greenwich Mean Time
    DarK SpilveR
    That's all folks!

But back when Jesus was on the earth, there was no such thing as the Greenwich Time Zone.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Manipulating and exploiting Scripture is what end times charlatans do and so has the WTS/JWS in its existence as a publishing house.

Propagating lies and bullshitting as well to serve their own agenda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit