Who have heard of Nigerian Genitalia vanishing epidemic of 1990.

by James Mixon 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A Christian priest even claimed that the Bible passage where Jesus asked "who

touched me", because the power" had gone out of him", referred to genital stealing".

We thought the WT was bad.

Males were accusing strangers of stealing their manhood by bumping against them.

Folks were killed because of this..

Check out "Nigerian Genitalia vanishing epidemic of 1990. Women were walking around holding their breast,

men were walking around holding themselves.WTH. A stranger would bump them and their genitalia

would disappear...

I don't know why but this make me think of the WT.

If you are wondering why I posted this topic, I was searching Mass delusion on deegee topic "WT's

Paradise Earth doctrine a delusion".LOL

• Landy
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i think someone has stolen mine. it aint what it used to be.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks Landy, "Miracle of the sun", Interesting.

stan: I hear you.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Africans have always been highly superstitious. It's part of their culture.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Village Idot: That's an understatement disappearing sex organs, but so are JW's.
  • Simon
    Simon

Is it like that time I swam in the lake and it was really cold? No, like insanely cold.

• JRK
    JRK

SHRINKAGE!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Accusations were usually triggered by incidental body contact with a stranger in

a public place, after which the "victim" would feel strange scrotum sensation and grab

their genitals to confirm that they were still there. Then they would confront the person

and a crowd would gather accusing them of being a gentile thief, before stripping naked

to convince bystanders that their penis was really missing. The accused was often threatened or

beaten until the penis had been "fully restored".

A JW told me the KFC grows chicken breast only, that's why they are so large.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    V-I Nigerians are superstitious. I lived in Ghana and the people in Accra were not superstitious or ignorant. In the village it's a different story, but That's the urban rural divide everywhere. Child Witches are the superstition of choice now in Nigeria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit