Sunday Tv - Jehovah's Witnesses Paedophilia in Australia

by berrygerry 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thank you for sharing this berrygerry. It is an excellent report. The elders, once again, do not come off looking good at all. Just like in the ARC.

It is interesting in Natalie Webb's case that the JWs sent 3 congregation representatives to be with her father during the trial, and no one for her. In Simon Thomas' case, his abuser was disfellowshipped but then re-instated because his abuser was repentent. If anyone questions the Patriarchal nature of this organization and its belief that the victim is the real issue and not the perpetrator, I think these actions alone speak volumes. It's an old boys club. Children and women are not considered of much importance, if at all.

The 'Wait on Jehovah' mantra, their formula of "Pray More and Wait on Jehovah" only results in Nothing Being Accomplished, Problems Getting Worse, and People Getting Hurt, Sick, and/or Dead. This clearly doesn't work and probably should be considered a crime against humanity.

The Borg considers sexual abuse of children a sin, and not a crime. It boggles the mind.

I hope you don't mind but I am going to continue to post what Angus Stewart revealed at the ARC about this religion and it's 'perfect storm of conditions' for child abuse to not only continue, but to flourish. We need the secular authorities to step in and deal with this pronto.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It really is one of the best reports about the WT cult child abuse issue. There were explanations that other documentaries haven't covered, such as the dictated notes in the elder handbook. Also a good shot of a guy trying to cover his yawn during a prayer at the convention.

Those victims deserve all the respect and comfort they can possibly receive. I appreciate their strength in going to the authorities and exposing the hypocritical lying Watchtower Jehovah's Witness CULT.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Heaven....

IMO, #1 can't be emphasized enough; sexual repression fosters sexual deviancy.

Anyone who hasn't figured that out by now will probably never figure it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit