JW Story on Dateline this Friday

by ShirleyW 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Pam Candelario, Ralph Candelario, Dateline NBC: Colorado man killed Second Wife, FIrst Wife Still Missing

The title of an article in The Inqusitr, I get the Google Alerts for the Dubs, but this site for some reason I couldn't do a cut and paste, anyway, if you're interested to see why one of Jehovahs loyal servants would kill his 1st and 2nd wives it's supposed to be broadcast this Friday at 10pm EST.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be watchin.
  • dazed but not confused
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huh.

The WT religion either attracts or produces psycho killers.

Who knew?

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Was this guy an elder? MS? CO? Just wondering how 'high up' he was.

Seems as if the greater one's 'rank' in the org, the higher the expectations & stress level. Just wondering if he one of those types, who was: stressed, depressed, cognitively dissonant, awake yet conflicted, or whatever. Not to say this would directly cause his behavior, but it might be a contributing factor.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I don't know if he was an elder but I'll be watching tonight to find out. btw if you do watch Dateline has live tweeting at #Dateline during their broadcasts.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I just set my DVR to record...I will start watching it half way thru so I can skip the commercials.

Popcorn anyone?

• LevelThePlayingField
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    So the popcorn's all gone. Me and the dog ate it all up. This chap who murdered his wife is really something else. I'm glad they got him good. Life, with out the possibility of parole.
  • MarkofCane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit