Interesting video with direct quotes about failed prophecies

by stuckinarut2 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The text moves too fast to follow comfortably. Sorry, couldn't watch it.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I used the pause button when required wasanelder....

• smiddy
    smiddy

You need to use the pause button so you don`t miss the texts .

I thought it was pretty good , straight to the point , using there own words / publications etc.

Show this to anyone still in and they reject it , then your only conclusion could be , they either have there head buried in the sand , there head up there arse , or they are just plain brain dead , or sadly , stupid.

I`m sorry , I missed brainwashed

smiddy

• nelim
    nelim

Hmm a pity that a video needs to be paused to be usable. Wouldn't a web site or a blog article with a table or something not have been better?

The advantage of video is that you can more easily explain things graphically. E.g. draw a timeline with causes and effects. Visual you know...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Today I saw a video on JW.borg " Not One Word Has Failed" about Joshua. I'll not put the link but it is under "Dramas" if you want to sit through it. The final frames contain the stirring words of Joshua 23.14 " Jehovah's words all came true for you, not one word of them failed" , to which they add the phrase "and it never will"

Millions of God fearing people would accept that ok, but what does it say about the WTS?....If God's words are always reliable then their words are not from God.. Simple !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit