Why are the atheists on this site so hateful?

by HopeEverLasting 84 Replies latest jw friends

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

All us creationists try to do is offer true evidence that the one and only God is out there watching and looking down on us. We present that certain scientists know the truth about God and that he is everything that we see from trees, life, weather, the air we breath, and even the most simple molecules. But of course you atheists reject it because it is your nature to not be humble and see God because you want to rule your own life. It's sad that we cannot even project any form of evidence without getting blasting by you guys on here. It's so frustrating. And it makes me sick to my stomach how people can be so against God.

But humans have been selfish since Adam and Eve. God didn't mean for that to happen. And people harness deep negative views toward God based on how they have been treated. I realize that someone had to betray or even abuse you guys for you to reject so strongly against something you used to have full faith in. I guess you can thank Jehovah's witnesses for that. But don't lose your complete faith in God just because of ONE religion. You're making yourself suffer when you do that. It makes me and all depressed to see this happen to so many people here and on other platforms. That's what I truly believe is the cause.

But I'd like to know why everyone else thinks atheists are so hateful? Is it because they have a personal attitude towards him. Or they want to rival him and think they know better then he does? They think they have more knowledge than him? You know what? That sounds like jealousy. If they think they are God then they should create your own world and stop hating? But they can't do that.

• Landy
    Landy

Because someone doesn't agree with you they're hateful?

Stinky bait.

1/10

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Landy go ahead and read their posts. The hate shows up clear as glass. The only people that can't see it are those that are hateful themselves.

• breakfast of champions
  • alanv
    alanv

I am an atheist but certainly not hateful. I just feel sorry for those who believe in an all knowing, loving god.

Why not try and look at the evidence against a god being in charge of everything and about to destroy 99% of the world's population.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting
    God would never destroy the whole world and don't think I believe that nonsense. Witnesses believe that.
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Because this site has the potential to spawn its own cult following and become a new cult of itself !

But You have to be true to yourself first -

Certainly if you are going to raise the topic subjects you have done recently its going to be "attacked" viciously here - The Pro-Atheist Lobby here is strong and is most likely in the majority-

You can have a peak at the Beroean Pickets site [Meliti Vivlon] where you wont get anal-lised to this extent / You will be accepted with a bit more dignity - conditionally.

Now watch them Anal-lise my comments here !

• startingover
    startingover
    HopeEverlasting Do you think there's a chance that your creationist beliefs could be wrong?
  • Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    "Why are the atheists on this site so hateful"

Because some of you are shit stirring trolls and deserve it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God would never destroy the whole world and don't think I believe that nonsense. Witnesses believe that.....HopeEverLasting

Yes they do..And..There`s No..

"God Won`t Destroy The World"

VACCINATION!!..

Image result for VaccinationImage result for Oh the horror

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit