by LV101 5 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

I know how tech-savvy many of you on board are and I need help finding a poster's avatar -- she's not posted here in many moons but it was awesome poster of 1950s picture of brunette in a dress holding a gun with a cigarette hanging in her mouth -- not real lady like but she's pulls it off. It's called 'Heater, cigarette' online but the poster (picture/whatever) she had was in color and with a quote.

Anyone recall - recollect out there?

Thanks for your help -- I appreciate!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi, LV101:

I'm looking for you. I found a smoking blonde, i.e., a blonde who is smoking -- Harvard Illiterate 411.

Amazing, as I go through 20 at a time, how many non-posting members there are. I don't recognize most of them.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Me, again:

I've gotten to members eleven years in -- must be further back.

Taking a break.

• LV101
    LV101

Hi Coco - would you believe I found it. I didn't have the quote or saying that goes along with the poster/picture until someone gave it to me (not here on the board) but just google: 'Some People Suck the Life Right Out of You" or 'cigarette and gun woman' and it should come up. Let me know if that doesn't work.

I just love it!

Thanks for trying to help me out -- I really appreciate!

I also like the poster "Patience is Such a Waste of Time" -- it's popular and I've seen it around at various shops.

• compound complex
  • LV101
    LV101

YEAH --- you did it, COCO! I knew you'd find it and thanks so much. Now if I could only find one of those metal plates or posters. There's a website that sells the t-shirts (without the picture/wording only) but I want a poster or tin/metal plate to hang in my dressing room - to start my day!

I can't imagine having a cig hang out of my mouth nor holding a firearm but at least she's feminine enough to wear a dress and vampy lipstick -- looks like she has matching nails, too, so she's obviously high maintenance - YEAH!!

Again - thanks -- you're the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit