Seeking Compensation For Emotional Harm From Watchtower"s Kangaroo Court System

by Brokeback Watchtower 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let face it the Watchtower's reputation is in the crapper which only increases chances for it to be sued for all kinds of things, societies awareness of emotional harm has greatly increased over the last couple of decades. This makes the WT corporation legal system of secret kangaroo courts where they can summon it's members to a tribunal made up of brainwashed lackeys suffering from serious psychological disorders due to years or indoctrination designed by its leaders who also have serious issues with Compartmentalization.

I think all the evidence is there on the internet just how sick these members of the Governing Body are, their denial of facts, their extremism it's all on the net.

Think lawsuit are on the rise for these guys if not some prison time.

Denmark for sure and I'm sure many other countries in the future will make it easier and easier to collect damages till their money runs completely out.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What ones needs is some good testimony from a reputable psychologist or professor of psychology, you know why the GB hate psychologist I think the answer is obvious they are in denial of so much that they hate shrinks because they would call them on their bull shit.

Some good testimony from the experts on the subject could also be a big deciding factor.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if there have been successful court cases where someone has brought suit against some other religion for similar activities?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I don't know but the way things are going I'd say just a matter of time. I think malicious intent can be proven by the clandestine and kangaroo type of settings these trial brazenly display. This would be a major victory and open the flood gates for future litigation as many would try to cash in before they go belly up. Also the fact that the WT can change their rules without notice to is members which clearly show malicious intent and extreme lack of fairness.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Brokeback— I like you’re way of thinking. Ever consider law school?

Doc

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

https://legalbeagle.com/6319983-meaning-malicious-intent.html

Malice in Civil Law
    A tort is a wrongful act that causes injury to another person who may sue in civil court to recover monetary damages. One tort that requires proof of malice is the intentional publication of false statements, known as libel. In the 1964 case of New York Times v. Sullivan, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that public figures who seek damages for libel must also show malice by proving that the defendant either knew the statement was false or acted in reckless disregard of the truth.
    Punitive Damages for Malice
    Monetary damages in civil cases are generally limited to the actual amount lost by the plaintiff. Where a defendant acted with malice, however, the plaintiff may also recover punitive damages. In California, for example, a civil suit for fraud allows punitive damages where the plaintiff can prove the defendant acted with malice through intentional misrepresentation, deceit or concealment of a material fact.

• LV101
    LV101

I hope you're right but religions have been able to do whatever they want in the US (obviously worldwide) as long as the adherents choose/sign up/remain a member -- that's the adherent's freedom thing. In the past psych analysis on websites (here/H20?) re/brainwashing of the magazines alone were online. The courts don't want to touch/involve (or haven't) themselves with the 'freedom of religion' area. It's a 'can't touch that thing' area.

The GB aren't in denial of their harm nor care -- power over the minions is their only priority to maintain the lifestyle/status quo. Power being the number one aphrodisiac over wealth and on every level of society.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "...Think lawsuit are on the rise for these guys if not some prison time..."

Lawsuits? Already happening.

Prison, though? I'm a little more skeptical.

Skipping the country if/when it all goes to shit? Way likelier, IMO.

Which I'm fine with, actually...

...after all, good luck keeping the bOrg-ball rolling when you've "raptured" yourself off to Argentina, and left the website running on autopilot with just a couple of loyal but seriously undereducated (i.e. woefully unqualified) tech-support fucktards holed up with the CD-ROM library in their mom's basement, right?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

How about someone who goes to a lawyer and finds out all the right things to do to when summoned to a JW Kangaroo Court Session to be tried by a heavily biased bunch of assholes who allow no legal representation present and forbid any recording devises. I'm sure there are a whole bunch of things they are in violation of in the basic human rights guaranteed by what ever particular government one is under.

I'm sure some body see's the poetic justice in such a move and the tremendous potential this type of legally getting ready to sue the pants of these bastards. I don't think religion is so sacrosanct anymore, and many are getting called out on their very bad behavior while hiding behind the bible said this or that so we can do this or that.

• LV101
    LV101

Brokeback - go for it and try. Amazing what people accomplish. Isn't there some top awards given yearly for absurd cases that people win millions? Now this could be made up internet fantasy. I recall one being a home invasion and thug being stuck in the homeowner's garage for 2 wks -- he had to survive on the dog food and soft drinks (something -- he should have been grateful!) and sued the homeowner and won -- and awarded a lot unless it was made up crazy. I'm told you can find an attorney to try to litigate anything out there and it's hard to imagine there aren't laws to protect ones against religion -- like freedom to leave and not be harassed but they do have unimaginable rights in this great country. They're clearly a bait and switch religion -- get you in and then you realize it was all magic - scary magic in that cult! I want my money back for all the false, mesmerizing, promises in their literatrash, etc.

I'd never go to one of their backroom crazy meetings and I was pulled in the back and hit up for checks for some of the lazies who were too good to work, etc., -- they had to be in the important echelon of pioneering to recruit/fill up the arena's magic seats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit