JW girls are very shy

by theBaus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

I always preferred the more worldly girls, they were much less shy.

However if your seeking a future submissive JW drone wife, you should stick to the shy ones

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

******Not just with girls I'm polite with everyone and let's say i approach to some girl and suddenly she's having that gaze in her eyes like "from all the girls do i really want to marry her"?

They are very insecure and shy.*****

As I said earlier young minds are very impressionable. Strict parenting, information control about marriage and dating, impressionable naรฏve minds are indoctrinated at an extremely young age.

Little wonder why girls get that ''deer in the headlights'' when approached by brothers(men, boys)

• theBaus
    theBaus

I do consider myself a gentlemen since my early childhood I treat girls like princess not like a territory that should be taken/conquered.

My intentions are not to date them just to be a friend.
    How to make them more relaxed?

hmmm i should open a new thread my thoughts are bit mixed now. XD

• brandnew
    brandnew

SHY ??????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OOOH NOOO, DUDE they will take pictures of you without you even knowing๐Ÿ˜จ.

And the nerdy ones are the coolest n stuff , cuz like they wanna experiment with stuff they only read about !!!!!

Its great !!! Ya gotta be already df'd to enjoy any of it though....or else they wanna marry you๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

OH !!!!! AND THEY LOVE BAD BOYS , AND TATTOOS.

Mad Puppy

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Key unwritten jw rule - boys and girls cannot be "just friends". This will rule will interfere with almost all aspects of teenage and young adult life.
  • kaik
    kaik
    Majority of them are shy, but there are many "gold diggers" as well. When I grew up in the WT cult, I see how several girls and young ladies were determined to seduce an elder with influence, get married, and look down upon everyone. Then there were young ladies who married to first available brother just for sake to get married and they did not look for love, money, appearance, or security. They just wanted to be married in "Truth". Many times I was surprised how generally shy, good looking lady, ended marrying an elder who could be their grandfather or father, looked like Mephisto, or were outright abusive.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    That's your problem, "girls" the older sister are not shy at all......
  • theBaus
    theBaus
    I should hangout with old folks probably.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Just be careful tB, age among JW is not a problem with the older sisters or brothers. If there's a 20 or 30 year age difference, in paradise it will not make a difference. She or he will grow younger and you guys will meet up

in the middle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit