Supreme Court Of Russia bans Jehovah's Witnesses as an 'extremist organization'

by EdenOne 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos

Maybe the GB will send Stephen Lett and a JW broadcast camera crew over to sit down with Putin over this...

Think of the amazing witness it would give <hurl>

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

“We deplore those who are led astray — those Jehovah’s Witnesses, Baptists, evangelicals, Pentecostals and many others who cut Christ’s robes like bandits, who are like the soldiers who crucified Christ, who ripped apart Christ’s holy coat,” declared the priest, the Rev. Aleksei D. Zorin.

According to posted information, it seems to me that church is behind this government attack on selected religions and because it is the church (apparently) that is behind the attack, it is going to backfire upon the iconic church. According to wt theology, BTH is fallen and lacks the sphere of influence it once had. Based on wt theology then, the iconic church cannot succeed against the wt. Although the wt is verbal against "false religion," wt does not have any political lovers to instigate against wt opposers. For over 100 years, wt claims to have trusted in God- and they still do.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Any banning of peoples rights and freedoms is deplorable !

JW . ORG has stepped on my rights and freedom of expression - Touche' !

I am with OUTLAW's comment [in his inimitable style ! ] on this one !

Of course can you hear the talk ................"Those RC video's [Bunker] were just the right thing at the right time "

See the Forum 18 Reports - JW not only ones getting headwinds in Russia and elsewhere !

http://www.forum18.org/

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Although the wt is verbal against "false religion," wt does not have any political lovers to instigate against wt opposers.....Fisherman

WatchTower "Tried To Get Into Bed With a Political Power"..

Watchtower President Rutherford "COURTED HITLER"..

Image result for kissing lips..Image result for Hitler

For More Information.....Click the Link Below:

Rutherford and the Watchtower's support of Hitler - JWfacts.com

• Master_Bob
    Master_Bob

It's just about a local JW legal entity. The most the state can do is to size the local KH. No problems for Bethel or other JW property in Russia.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I fully agree with Outlaw's first post. If the WTS ruled the world, there'd be complete intolerance of other opinions.

Well done, Russia.

Although Russia has a lot of corruption it does know how to identify and deal with extremists.

• zeb
    zeb

Outlaw.. ouch! a bit severe but sadly true I believe . But where would they keep the rifles.Who would get the job? Only the most zealous those of the 'Saul'... class?

I dared to mention the banning this eve and (she hadnt heard of it) my wife came back in a second with wt spiel about who the wt would appeal to next. I didn't comment any further.

• zeb
    zeb

re Rutherford antagonising the Nazis.

One of the Nazi leaders wife at her trial said of the jw;

"they were nothing in Germany. But when the mosquito in the room becomes so annoying you deal with it."

This is not an exact quote, corrections welcome.

But flip-flop Rutherford was safe and well fed in the USA while the rest of America and the world were still dragging themselves out of the great depression that began in 1929. Through those years Rutherford lived the high life.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"But flip-flop Rutherford was safe and well fed in the USA while the rest of America and the world were still dragging themselves out of the great depression..."

YEP!!! What will the GB do as Russian JWs are "persecuted" for their faith? BBQ at HQ! Tennis, perhaps??

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Forum18 reported that Dubs were fined for literature that appeared on their "Tablet Devices." LOL!!!

So much for electronic witnessing being protected by Jeehoober..😏

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit