2016-03-11 US BOE Re: 2016 Bethel Visitors Information

by wifibandit 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Thanks wifi!!
  • dothemath
    dothemath
    Thanks for all the letters from headquarters! Glad I never wasted my time (or money) going there.
  • tiki
    tiki
    Don't drive by the Warwick or tuxedo sites??? How peculiar a directive....aren't the roads for public access? Or are they private members only and the facilities are tucked way back in the woods.....
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That dress code always slays me.....for walking around a printing factory?? Come on ! It is not the Holy Temple is it?

Or perhaps they think of it as...........

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Patterson Bethel: The guided tour will describe the work being done at theocratic schools, such as the Watchtower Bible School of Gilead and the School for Branch Committee Members and Their Wives. You will also see displays describing the work done by departments, which include Art, Audio/Video Services, and Legal.

Wallkill Bethel: The guided tour will enable you to see how Bible literature is printed, bound, and shipped to congregations in the United States, the Caribbean, and other parts of the world. A portion of this tour also includes the Bethel Home and an explanation of the production and processing of food for the United States Bethel family.

It has been noted that when visiting Bethel, some brothers and sisters tend to be extremely casual in their dress. Such dress is not appropriate when visiting any of the Bethel homes.
    What a bunch of weirdos. Do either of those "tours" sound even slightly interesting? A tour describing a "school"? A tour describing how a pamphlet is printed and shipped? Fascinating. Oh, and make sure you wear a suit or dress to give it the proper dignity. Otherwise the forklifts and legal pads might get offended.

• matt2414
    matt2414
    I remember a few years ago a fellow Bethelite at WT Farms was waiting for her Bible student to show up and take the tour. When she arrived she was dressed like the Statue of Liberty, wearing a robe and crown and holding a torch. The Bethelite was so embarrassed she tried to take her student to isolated places around the farm so no one would see her. I just laugh when I think about it now.
  • Ringo
    Ringo

Wow! "Instructing" visitors how to properly dress? What do they think the visitors are, three years old?

IF, and that is a big if, I were to be desperate enough to take one of these tours I would dress no different than the factory workers, or the construction slaves at Warwick!
    When they wear a suit and tie or a dress to scale scaffolding, spray paint, hang drywall, pour concrete, lay brick, blow in insulation etc. then I would, until then. . . they can kiss my $#%!!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Maybe ToMo will give us all his permission and "blessing" to go to Disney. The place the kids REALLY want to visit. Not a printing facility with cardboard cut outs of Caleb and Sophia . GAG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit