I'm gonna sue those f€$¥kers

by moley 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dagney
    Dagney

Go git em!

• Listener
    Listener

All the best Moley. You know where it hurts them the most, not so much the money but having to reveal information they want hidden. I bet their settlement offers have tripled these days. I'm sure your lawyers should be able to get some advice from the Zelken lawyers if you're not using them already.

• LV101
    LV101

Good for you!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Good for you!! Be ready for a long drawn out process, but it feels amazing to stand up to them and force them to listen to you.

I wish you the best in your fight to right the wrongs that you went through.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Hang in there Moley, courts take forever... be prepared... and hopefully, like Listener said, more of their "secret information" will be revealed!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Excellent.....take the fight to them.....their nuts will disappear and they will scatter like rats.

• JRK
    JRK

Good luck, may the force be with you.

JK

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

keep us posted! and good luck

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope you have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the long drawn out case they will make you endure by using theocratic warfare.against you.

They don`t give two hoots about their image , it is all about saving their money $$$$$$$$

Best of luck to you moley and Co.

If it`s not giving anything away what part of the world are you in.?

smiddy

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

So sorry you are in such a situation in the first place, but absolutely commend you for having the character and determination to take this putrid corporation to court.

Every decent human being will be supporting you in your fight for justice. I wish you strength & endurance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit