Care packages from "The Branch"

by DwainBowman 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I'm sorry, I didn't see that someone had already posted about this!!

I just love the special relief packages that are being provided by "The Branch" It's such a "Loving Provision"

Funny how they leave out that it's not costing them a DIME, but is being given to them, to pass out!

A local church had a community day, and were handing out the very same stuff! The difference is that they weren't taking credit for it!

• sir82
    sir82

Yes, the elders are telling the publishers to view these boxes of vegetables as "Jehovah's loving provision"!

Apparently, Jehovah motivated the US Congress and the USDA to act:

https://www.usda.gov/media/press-releases/2020/04/17/usda-announces-coronavirus-food-assistance-program

I thought Jehovah didn't get involved in political affairs....no wait, it's that he is using only one organization in all the earth today....no wait, that's not right....give me a sec to figure out how this is "Jehovah's loving provision"....

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    1. The distributors and wholesalers will then provide a pre-approved box of fresh produce, dairy, and meat products to food banks, community and faith based organizations, and other non-profits serving Americans in need.

On top of these targeted programs USDA will utilize other available funding sources to purchase and distribute food to those in need.

Lets give credit where credits due and its not to the WTB&TS

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Constant reminders from the elders to be obedient to the elders directions to contribute whatever is possible to WT online as a way to show appreciation for Gee-HO'-Vuh providing that food.

• LV101
    LV101

Boy - they really are wanting to collect money from the flock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit