What Is The Watchtower's Biggest Problem?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Thank you Outlaw. Yes, that's what I was trying to say the frankenreligion is alive.

Now, if only the villagers would go all pitchforky on it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I think it is their inability to control the flow of information any longer. The internet has spawned so many cancerous leaks and expose's that they cannot indoctrinate new recruits. Its the lack of new members that will kill it off.
  • talesin
    talesin

I can't believe no one has said this ...

It's a cult!

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Science. Good old cold, hard, stark science. I.e., “humans” have been around as such for a hell of a lot longer than their bronze-age Jehoover-inspired life manual states.
  • baker
    baker
    Steven Lett
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I left because it was all lies. It doesn't get simpler than that to me.

Since leaving, I really learned better how they damage/destroy lives. So that has taken over as my biggest problem with them.

Whether it is shunning and dividing families or failing to protect children or letting people die for the doctrine, to me those aren't worth arguing over which is biggest. They are nothing but lies and they damage or destroy lives.

• freddo
    freddo
    Crying "Wolf" for over a century.
  • theliberator
    theliberator
    The foundation: 1914/ Generation
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Their biggest issue is that they bought a second hand Mr. Whippy machine, filled it with perfumed, msg laced poop and started serving. Over time, yes they renewed the machine, indeed now they have 7... but instead of changing the poop to ice-cream they gave it branded packaging, increased the smelliness of the poop, increased the msg and swapped the perfume for EDT and started charging for it! People don't like Mr. Whippy turds on their cone... they want ice-cream!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    its a great thread, I'll continue tomorrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit