Neutered New World

by Labate 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Labate
    Labate

If, as Jesus said, there is no marriage in the afterlife, will our sex drive be removed?

Sex without marriage is fornication, which is a no-no.

If I were young and healthy, being surrounded by young, healthy women, having the normal male libido would hardly be Paradise.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

This old WT article has your answer. Unless you "choose" to become one of them damned, flamin', tight-pants-wearing 'omosexuals, you're all sorted:

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Jesus' statement was referring to the ones resurrected to heaven. Spirit beings have no sex. But those on earth will do it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Labate - "...will our sex drive be removed?"

If the WT reps who plan to rule the "New World" have anything to say about it...

...probably.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Wake, that is a stonking piece of WT drivel you have unearthed.

Can you imagine the allure of joining an organisation which holds out for the new member the prospect of losing your gender identity?

It is beyond the pale. It is insane.

• waton
    waton

Isaiah 65, which wt applies to the live entrants into the new world, speaks of them as " ..not bring to birth for disturbance..."so,

unless you are child of the resurrection, with no navel, there should be an erection. but you would be in an envied minority. but there is always surgery and hormone treatments.

Heavenly resurrection? no barrier to sex, thing pre-flood fun.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Half banana - "Can you imagine the allure of joining an organisation which holds out for the new member the prospect of losing your gender identity?"

Actually, I think a lot of fundy Christian churches do that, one way or another...:smirk:

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yipee, can't wait until I get to grow a penis. 😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit