Update

by Issa 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Issa
    Issa

It has been a couple of months since the last time I updated. I got a good news to share.

I have been accepted to University!

The idea or pursuing college after high school was not in my mind last year. I contemplated trade school, but I never considered college. The idea of college came to me this summer (I left the org. during the time) and I set college as a goal of mine. I'm going to be challenging myself, be physical or mentally, and meet the goals I set for myself. For once in my life, I feel accomplished.There are many of goals that I want to accomplish. I can believe I can do it and find satisfaction in what I do. So, yes! I got accepted to University and I will be pursuing a career that will help others and my journey.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Congratulations. I wish you the very best.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I also offer my congratulations to you and looking back on your previous posts I think you will do just great.

• Half banana
    Half banana

It's a very positive thing to do Issa. A university education will give you a good platform to work from for the rest of your life.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well done Issa! You'll have a wonderful time especially if you join some clubs and societies that interest you. Enjoy!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Good for you! all the best in your studies.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Great for you. I hope things keep looking up for you. Congratulations.

• Saename
    Saename

What program?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maybe you can become a lawyer and take on and beat the WT Organization ?

Just joking.

• Issa
    Issa

@Saename

I will be studying to become a nurse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit