Imagine living in JW's Paradise.

by James Mixon 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Saename: I understand, it does sound good but the hauling of water will be for a thousand years,

your neighbor will live miles away (8 million JW in the world). JW daughter made some

good points. Jane living with Tarzan in the jungle, no way in hell. It will be the same in Paradise

for women, they will be working their butts off.

• Saename
    Saename

James Mixon, you raise important points. And this is why I, in the end, don't agree with this ideology of paradise.

James Mixon - your neighbor will live miles away

Exactly. That would make trade impossible. I wouldn't mind going miles for a visit. But trade? Without using animals? (According to the Jehovah's Witnesses in my area, using animals for our own benefit would be wrong in the paradise.)

James Mixon - It will be the same in Paradise for women, they will be working their butts off.

Exactly. Another reason why I acknowledge that this paradise makes no sense, and why I disagree with it. Women "working their butts off"? Hell no! I'm a man, and I couldn't disagree with this more.

James Mixon - 8 million JW in the world

Yup.

Though according to the Jehovah's Witnesses in my area, there would be more people in this "future" world. Supposedly, there'd be people whom we'd have to teach about Jehovah. But I guess when they say that, they're talking about unbaptised people and people from antiquity who lived in Israel according to God's ways in those days. I don't think they mean that "worldly" people would live... So, yeah... You're right, which is why I, in the end, don't agree with the Jehovah's Witness ideology of paradise. (I wanted to make that clear so many times because I think that this ideology is on the whole disgraceful, so I would never want anyone to think—by any potential mistake—that I agree with this belief system.)

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

7 billion smelly rotting skeletons to get rid of first.

• Saename
    Saename
    ozbrad - 7 billion smelly rotting skeletons to get rid of first.

We waited for God and his Kingdom for millions of years? Well, he'll wait millions of years for us to clean that up!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Yes, I agree. The JW paradise earth fantasy has a lot of holes in it.

I suppose this is probably why it was so easy to purge my mind of this teaching when I "faded" from the religion.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The dog pooped in the yard?!?!? Wait until some fat-ass Dub is naked, pooping to fertilize their crops....

PANDADISE........

DD

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A conversation years ago with a JW friend. How will you communicate with fellow believers

around the world? He said, no problem look what we have accomplish today with our KH building,

we will work together, look at our branch offices through out the world. No other organization in the

world have accomplished so much with so few...We can bring back Pony express to get the word out,

Jehovah gave instructions for Noah and the ark he will do the same for us to sail the seas.

Man, how did I stay in that organization for so long.

• Clearview
    Clearview

I've always wanted to live a primitive lifestyle on a south pacific island, just live in a hut and fish and grow some fruit and vegetables to eat, and I might just do it in the next ten years.

That being said, I still want to be able to buy clothes and snorkeling gear, maybe a kayak, and get food essentials like rice and bread to supplement what I can fish and grow myself. And I wouldn't want to do that indefinitely, maybe for 2-3 years.

The Paradise idea sounds good on paper but in reality it would be living like an African or South American tribe with no modern convenience at all, and no hunting for food.

Even for essentials, you would have to grow all your own food because nobody is gonna grow it to sell, and even if they did, there would be no money. You could barter but then you would have to make something of value or work for someone else, which would eventually just evolve into a monitary system again like we have now lol.

Everyone would just end up working all the time like right now, except you wouldn't be able to get in your car and go get an ice cream cone. You would have to milk the cow, get ice somehow, then make the ice cream. It would take all day just for something that simple, not to mention clothes, furniture, eating utensils, making fire, storing food without ice, (no beef jerky) transportation, clean water, waste management, the list goes on.

No jws think about all this because they all know subconsciously that its just a 'someday' pipe dream that will never come, but makes them feel special and a little bit better about their mortality.

• smiddy
    smiddy

JW`s seem to conveniently forget that by the end of Jesus Christ Rule of a thousand years when Satan is let loose again their will be many opposers already on the earth who reject Jehovah`s kingdom , as many numbers as the sands of the sea-shore .

Thats not something that happens instataneously , it`s something that has been building up and fomenting for a very long time .

So Paradise is not all that it`s cracked up to be.

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb

what would I do? grab that snake and whip its head off! ( as in Crocodile Dundee)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit