New Free Jehovah's Witness Documentary Is Out!

by Christian Gutierrez 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posed in a while. This project took a long time to work on with the limited resources we had. Hope you like it. Cheers :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-PdaClYxIE

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Also thinking of the possibility of doing a road trip to the east or west coast to interview more former JW's.

• Simon
    Simon

Well done for standing up to them and for sharing your story to help others.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thanks Simon, hopefully we can share some more stories soon.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Got this queued, looking forward to it. An ounce of personal experience is worth a pound of rant.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Good for you. Strut your stuff. It's great to see people tell their honest story and start learning to live a life,

Just one slight concern, what were the images buried in the piece? I caught them but not quickly enough to register. It looked a bit like subliminal advertising, I would like to know.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thank you sir, she let it all out in that video. Those are skipped frames from the camera. The bmpcc is notorious with skipped frames and being unreliable but it produces beautiful images. My computer was too old and not strong enough to correct it in post. Sorry about that.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I downloaded this video for future viewing in Media Monkey (a good media player), just in case this COPPA mess totally ruins YouTube (or, if the whole Internet gets taken away sometime in the not too distant future). That way, I will have a way to see these things when the Internet is no longer available (or even for a storm), or when I see fit to watch it. For sure, beats those wastes of data that the washtowel has on its own site--which are so lame that I would not miss them once the Internet is taken down.

But I will miss these apostate videos, along with this site (along with plenty of other videos about subjects the washtowel doesn't approve of, such as Pokemon and political issues).

• alanv
    alanv

I walked away from the org years ago (faded), but they still miss my house out when they are working the road. I have never asked them not to call, but they are afraid of hearing something about the org that might be against what they are taught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit