How to make memorial bread

by road to nowhere 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Video in the meeting part. I love the stereotypical Jew actors, old world kitchen, yiddish accents. Reading the greatest man book instead of bible.

They did give a nod to non wheat flour but corn and rice would have been unknown at memorial no. 1. Forgot to look if they used bleached flour

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I'm wondering what country you're from because they were obviously South American.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Simply mix wheat flour with water to form a dough, flatten it out, and bake until crisp. I personally would blaspheme that whole thing with pork (bacon bits would do nicely for that)., because I am not even going to pretend to accept that archetype of the perfect slave.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Neat:

Texans? Maybe Pennsylvania Dutch with the accent.

Just remember to not eat any. Back in the day the brothers bought matzos.

Next up....

How to ferment grape juice

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

The way they show it looks like a ritual. Their Memorial is a ritual and preparing the bread is one another. No wine procedure though.

what was written on that "sophisticated" Memorial bread notes? Are they really caring or treasuring what Jesus commanded?

JW Notes for the bread:

1. Pray before starting

2. Take some flour, pray again. Open some Bible verses. Feel some holiness flow through you.

3. Put some water and mix it, but very very gently, like a massage. This is a holy bread. Give a prayerful thought on what it must be back then. Open and read some more verses.

4. Once the mixture is good, gently shape the dough and place it inside the four. It must have a round shape. Yes, you'll put some oil which is not mentioned in the Bible but, hey, are you not trusting the slave? Don't forget to meditate and meditate again and pray during cooking process. Important Note: The oven becomes holy during the process, so no other cooking should be allowed till sundown.

5. Once the bread is done, it should not be consumed before/after the memorial but discarded as waste. A small final prayer will be good, mentioning how we value this bread and we did not desecrated by eating it, as slave commanded.

And the Wine?

Same, but don't mix it with water and put inside oven. Pray before opening and pouring to toilet.

- Pharisees, version 2 - Ultimate Edition

And voila, you have successfully dishonored Jesus!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

What a complete waste of flour. God this cult sucks ass.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Since it is not eaten I use a tablespoon of flour. Maybe I should add " saault".

I do wonder why a recipe needs to be referenced by the mom.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    yiddish accents

That was Yiddish???

I would categorize it as "Yiddish as imagined by someone whose only exposure to the language was watching Fiddler on the Roof a few decades ago."

I love how they make such a big BIG BIG deal out of making bread with literally 2 ingredients and whose recipe can be accurately and completely written out in literally 10 words.

"Mix ingredients, flatten dough, bake at 450 for 8 minutes."

I love the insipid conversation too.

(Remember there are literally 2 ingredients)

Mom, after taking handful of flour, to daughter: "Do you remember what comes next?"

Daughter: "Corn starch? Oregano? Poppy seeds? Agar agar? Orange rind? Granola?..."

<five minutes later>

"....Tripe? Soy sauce? Basmati rice? Haggis? Eye of newt?..."

<10 minutes later>

"I know! WATER!"

"Very good, little Yiddish daughter of mine."

• fulano
    fulano

What is a Yiddish daughter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit