IMDB listing for a WTS video.

by Lost in the fog 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3813052/?ref_=m_nm_knf_t1

A good friend pointed this out to me. He thought it was hilarious that the "top cast listing" was the Governing Body members. Autographs anyone!!

• stillin
    stillin

It IS hilarious! I see the Fonz down at the bottom of the page. Heyyyy.

• blownaway
    blownaway

WTF, I looked this video up on youtube its a propaganda film.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think it's been listed by a JW movie buff who knows how to add content on there. Notice if you scroll down there's other JW "movies" too - all of which have been voted 9/10.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I think what you see here is a small part of a massive SEO campaign. SEO (search engine optimization) comes in many forms but the goal is always the same: to get seen on page 1 on Google, Bing etc.

That movie is one of several bORG vids on IMDB. IMDB holds alot of authority in the eyes of Google. Each page of the JW movies on IMDB has links to the others, passing the "link juice" as they say, onto the next. Because at least one of the movies had a link to the video on the jw,org site, the juice gets passed on. This would be extremely high value links back to the bORG mothership.

My two pence.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

No reviews yet. Maybe we should add some. Haha

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Apparently there is no way to get them removed from imdb even if it is cult propaganda..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit