Funeral Memorial Service: Who was this mystery man?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Last night,my wife and I went to my cousins funeral memorial service.It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.They had two video screens with pictures of my cousin from a baby to the end of his life.They stopped playing as soon as the service started and the screens were raised out of the way.

The family and close relatives arrived one hour earlier to find seats near the front rows and have a little family time.

There was a mystery man that was seated near the front with a tablet,a JW.ORG pin on his suit jacket and just sat there writing on his tablet the whole time without greeting anyone or even speaking.

Does anyone know who this man could be? Was he sent by the Society to make sure everything went well?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Could be any dumb ass JWS , you don't note the location or other particulars.

Why does it matter ?

If your cousin was a JWS or affiliated at one time with JWS, you should be able to expect JWS to show up.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

There were 405 people in attendance.He was the only one withe the JW.ORG pin and didn't speak to anyone. STRANGE if you ask me!

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

It does seem strange.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    What's a JW.org pin? They really have changed a lot, those of the anointed now dead here would be horrified after having cross and crown pins banned, idolotry
  • RetiredLE
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are you pulling are legs ?

If you haven't noticed JWOrg. pins are everywhere worn by numerous JWS.allover the place.

Are you suffering from a form of paranoia ?

Are you thinking because he wore a pin that he's some investigative heavy from Bethel ie. under cover spy.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hell, I have seen JW.org paraphenelia on rear view mirrors in cars, even on big 4x4 trucks with huge tires. Mud all over the truck must have been doing some serious off-roading.

Pins, bags, with JW.org on them.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Are you pulling are legs ?

No,I have no reason to!

If you haven't noticed JWOrg. pins are everywhere worn by numerous JWS .all over the place.

I haven't been to any meetings in 5 years!

Are you suffering from a form of paranoia ?

No..but it was odd that he had a JW.ORG pin,sat by himself,didn't talk to anyone and was on his tablet before and during the memorial service.

Are you thinking because he wore a pin that he's some investigative heavy from Bethel ie. under cover spy.

No,but I was thinking that he was there setting up or observing something to make sure that everything was working at the Kingdom Hall.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Here is the pin he had on his Jacket! He was the only person wearing one. Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit