Snakes image in illustration in WT study just done

by Noumenon 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

I was at the meeting on Sunday just gone (first time in about 5 weeks), and being a lot more attentive to detail these days, I noticed in the illustration of Jacob and his sons (page 20 of June 15th Watchtower) on the wall behind the old Jacob there is what is clearly a bird with wings spread, but have a look at it's nec and head? It looks more like a coiled serpent with large wings than a bird!

More sneaky images of snakes and S's (Sssatan the original Ssserpent)?

Or am I being paranoid after having viewed on websites all these so called subliminal images in WTS publications?

NB - and check out the smiling elder on the next page...look at those eyebrows...if you drew some fangs on him he'd pass for a great Dracula.

• shamus
    shamus

I wish I could see it, but I don't get that drivel anymore.

Actually, I'm extremely glad that I cannot see it. You should stop going to meetings and you;ll be a lot more happier...

no more hypocrisy

no more idiots

no more worrying / guilt

no more kindumb songs that were written long ago by men.

I strongly suggest that you end going to that cult hall.

Are they doing that? Probably not, but, again, I can't see the pictures.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Whatever Shamus. I take offence at being told to stop going to meetings just as much as I resent being told by the Organisation to keep going to them. If I so choose to attend the occassional meeting what's it to you?

• Panda
    Panda

Dearest Neum, I'm really glad that you can share your experiences here, personally it's just plain great to follow everyones lives and decision making process'. I hope you'll continue your openess!

"Our day will come old friend, just not today."

• unique1
    unique1

I am deathly terrified of snakes. You think that is why ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit