Regarding That "Tag-Line" of The X-Files

by titch 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• titch
    titch

I don't know if any thread has already been posted regarding this or not. Perhaps it has, maybe it hasn't. (If it has, then just disregard this posting!) But, I thought about something with regards to the new, 6-episode stint of the famous show on Fox, The X-Files. Its well-known "tag-line" was, and shall ever remain, "The Truth Is Out There". So, how about, for us, "TTATT Is STILL Out There." As I stated, if a post about this has already been started, then just obliterate this from your collective memory. Thanks for reading. Best Regards, all!

Titch

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yes, and it involves aliens and conspiracies....
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Don't know about the tagline, but while watching the latest episode, I had a profound moment when I realized that "X-Files" is "Scooby Doo" for grownups (who may or may not be stoned).

This was the "Were Monster" episode. Made me miss my ex husband and I rarely miss anything to do with him, but our marriage may have survived as long as it did while it was on because it was something we could talk about besides our kids (yes, it is pathetic, I know it)

• TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

I'm a huge fan of The X-Files, and I can easily imagine the final image of the opening of the show changed with the phrase, "TTATT Is STILL Out There."

I can also see the poster hanging in their office wall with the phrase, "I Want To Believe," this time with a flying piece of garlic bread.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Chris Carter and Fox present...

x

x xx xThe XJW-Files

x

The TATT is out there.

x(*queue spooky whistling)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JWdaughter - "...I had a profound moment when I realized that 'X-Files' is 'Scooby Doo' for grownups..."

And the Were-Monster would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those lousy Feds. :smirk:

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The WT's tag-line would be " Do not go out there, there is no truth out there, the truth is in here. If you go out there we will shun you"

Wordy I know, but, WT always makes things wordy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit