Such a relief not attending the assembly

by atacrossroads 2 Replies latest jw friends

• atacrossroads
    atacrossroads
    I got a come back to Jehovah email from my dad. The first I have received since I told my mom I was an apostate. In it he mentioned the assembly that was being held in July. All I could think is thank god I am not going. It would be hell for me. I don't know how I ever went. Sitting there all day listening to a bunch of BS. I missed last years but I did not really enjoy the freedom of it because my marriage was in the toilet. This summer is totally different. My husband is out and we will be celebrating our first Independence Day together both being free from the JW's.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Glad to hear your marriage survived the WTBTS. I can only daydream mine would.

Hubby and all my immediate family is so entangled with all things JW, hardcore to the max, that my leaving would be pure torture as ALL family and friends I care about are in big time; we're talking Warwick planning/executing, RC coordinating, etc., real JW heavies, and..... me, playing all along as though nothing is wrong and we're all a big, happy, faithful JW family.

Happy 4th of July in advance!

DY

• snowbird
    snowbird

Blessings to both of you.

Love.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit