Re: Quarterly Organizational Accomplishments Video Series

by pixel 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brandnew
    brandnew

Jehoober better take his buick to midas......get him some brakes!!!!! Shewt....and a lil green tree.....its stankin up in that chariot.😂😂

Mad Puppy

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Will someone leak these videos soon?

I'm curious to see if they offer any specifics, such as a table or graph with expenditures per country, along with $xxxx on construction, $xxxx on publications, ect. To be truthful, they would need to show $xxxx going to the lawsuit defense fund--perhaps that would be classified as "other expenses." LoL.

I'm thinking it will be a glossed-over propaganda film, like the kinds we've seen throughout history, from nations on the losing end of a war. "The Reich shall be Victorious!"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    You're welcome mad puppy. Now, go and get some proper driving lessons, sounds like you got yours from watching Smokey and the Bandit. Lol.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

I like trans ams......n trucks full of beer......and gettin chased by cops......n......😂😂😂😂😂

Mad Puppy

• bennyk
    bennyk

These videos will be produced quarterly and will enable us to see various ways that our contributions are used to support Kingdom interests around the world.—2 Cor. 8:12-14.

Why does this remind me of the Nazi propaganda film Der Fuehrer schenkt den Juden eine Stadt ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Because propoganda is very effective, and WT knows that.
  • freddo
    freddo
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddd! More crap to sit through.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Earplugs, freddo, earplugs with your fave music playing, and if anyone looks at you funny just smile and nod. 😉
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They want the poor 3rd world J-dumbs to believe that there really is an Emerald City.

DD

• bradford
    bradford

Isn't it always the JW way to try and mock commend first, then after you get em all warm and fuzzy, tell em what they need to do in order to not get murdered by Jesus at Armageddon? (donate money, it's all Jesus wants)

In this case it is more opportunities to "commend" the flock for their donations, explain what has supposedly been done with said donations, and then explain how there is this huge need for more money because of all this work that is left to do and ask for more money but say "we aren't asking" we are just sharing with you this information and you can decide what you want to do with that information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit