Wicked, evil and morally bankrupt criminally oriented organisation fails to sign up to victim redress scheme.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

To those who are familiar with the watchtower crime syndicate it comes as no surprise that the borg has bluntly refused to participate in the Australian government arrangement for organisations found responsible for the abuse of innocent victims of sexual assault to be compensated for the abuse inflicted as determined by a Royal Commission.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-01/government-names-shames-institutions-not-part-of-redress-scheme/12406850

If you are an active, or in anyway associated with this group of low life pieces of worthless shit, you should be also named and shamed.

Cheeses. Now even more a hater of these grubs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Their was supposed to be a meeting with the powers that be today the 8th of July about what further measures and actions are to be taken against the institutions that have not signed up to the redress scheme .

And to date 6:30 pm I have not heard anything relating to this meeting taking place or what outcome if any has been achievied ,will update when something surfaces.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I hope this, along with the Swiss Court's ruling that the anti-cult activist's charges against them were factual under the law, will bring the Borg under even greater scrutiny and into greater disrepute.

I'd love to see them lose all official status, especially their tax advantages and any official recognition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit