Missionary in Asia works part time as teacher told by Bethel hand over pay check!!

by Witness 007 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I think it was Cambodia not sure but look missionary or sent there as a pioneer/Elder I remember his faith was shaken. Many bad stories from the first Ministrial training school in Australia of brothers who saw the jw.org. as unloving. Another brother was hated by the chinese cong. when returning to Australia from Tiawan the Elders organised to delete him from being an Elder...his faith was shaken too.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can take their poverty workings and shove them. Definitely, I will not take one of those things--nor add to the vow of obedience I already took upon baptism. Joke-hova doesn't deserve it.

In the meantime, if they keep taking this "excess" money, and they ever try pulling that dumb stunt of having two week missions in Israel, where are they going to come up with the money to go? I am hoping that there is so little money that they have to call the whole fxxxing mission off, even before the dollar becomes toilet paper. And no, you can't have any of MY silver to finance it.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    witness007: They only way this Minsterial school grad missionary could get a visa was as an "english teacher" so he got a job part time and pioneered the rest of the time. He was very upset when bethel told him his wage for english teaching belongs to them!!!

Do you have any more information than this?

Who was 'he' working for in this part time job he landed? Who did he tutor and for which company? Was the company JW owned?

How did he get this 'part-time job' teaching English?

• fulano
    fulano

Sucks. He doesnt even know if it was a missionary or not, and doesnt even know the country. Old women gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit