1927 - a sign of the end is the price of the stamp of the Reichspostministerium (Germany)

by Sektenkult 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sektenkult
    Sektenkult

Hi there.

There is a PDF document online, an awake magazin (if you want to call it so) which describes that in the German "the golden Age" version: (Das Goldene Zeitalter, 15. Mai 1927 Page 160)

there is written:

„Das Reichspostministerium beabsichtigt eine Portoerhöhung von 10 auf 15 Pf[enni]g.“

I couldnt find this magazine online, only in english, and as sometimes usually, the english version is different to the german one.

Does somebody has this magazine in german? Did the watchtower really brought this as a sign of the end? RIGHT AFTER THE BETH SARIM PROPHECY WAS WRONG???? For real? oh my god

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1927 German Golden Age magazines.

See if you can find what you are looking for in here.

Here is page 160 from that bound volume.

Atlantis!

Atlantis!
  • Earnest
    Earnest

The item to which you refer does appear among a number of other items under the heading Sign of the Time of the End. It reads (when translated) :

The postage is increased! The Reichspostministerium (Reich Ministry of Posts) intends a postage increase of 10 to 15 pfg. for the domestic letter and a corresponding increase of all other postage.

However, this section is more like Watching the World which was in the Awake! magazines with bits and pieces of news possibly related to the time of the end. Nothing more.

• waton
    waton

a 50% increase in postal rate could put a pause in subscription houses. but that would be nothing compared to the earlier hyperinflation in Germany.

• Sektenkult
    Sektenkult

i am still speechless to be honest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit