Anyone Have the District Conv. Schedule?

by SanFranciscoJim 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Would someone please post or email me the schedule (I believe it's in either the February 1 or February 15 Watchtower) for the English-language District Assemblies being held at the Cow Palace in Daly City (San Francisco area), California?
    Thanks!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jim,

I have that info. My subscription didn't run out until May, LOL.

The dates I see are:

June 1-3
    June 8-10
    June 15-17
    June 22-24
    July 6-8 (Spanish only)
    July 13-15 (Spanish only)
    July 20-22 (Spanish only)
    July 27-29 (Portuguese sessions also)
    August 3-5

Gopher

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey Gopher:

Anything there for Toronto/Hamilton English? There should be 2 dates I think.

Thanks.

Speaking of Toronto.. did you see this:

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5636&site=3

Perhaps another trip East would be good for you!!!

Kismet

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

WOW! That was fast!
    Thank you so much.... I have to rely on my 74 year old mother for my magazines, but she lives clear across the country & I get them in quarterly "care packages".
    Thanks again!

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Kismet:

DC dates at Copps Collisium, Hamilton are:

June 22-24 (Polish included, fyi)
    June 29-July 1

BTW I'll answer your reply to me that mentions a get-together in TO or Wasaga in my thread.

Had Enough

• Gopher
    Gopher

SF Jim:

No problem. Maybe when you come to Minneapolis, we can have a mini Aposta-fest! Peaceloveharmony has a favorite place to go at night you might like when in town.

Kismet:

Hamilton has sessions scheduled on June 22-24 and June 29 - July 1. There are also conventions in Kitchener, Cornwall and North Bay. I don't know my Canadian geography very well, so I don't know if any dates for those sites would help you.

As far as your aposta-fest, it sounds great! Toronto Island sounds like a fine setting. I'd come just for the nude beach, maybe. We're having a Minnesota aposta-fest the first Saturday of June.

• Francois
    Francois

Gopher, you're in Minneapolis? You know Minneapolis has the best Mexican resturant in the states. Ever been to/heard of Pipito's? Has the best spiced pork burritos in the world.

And the Black Forrest, that German resturant on - 48th and Grand, isn't it? - Wunnerful.

I'm gonna have to make friends with you just so I can come back up there and EAT myself silly. My friend moved from Minneapolis to Atlanta so, alas, no more trips to the twin cities.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Actually, Gopher, I was coming to Minneapolis in August for the third international conference of A Common Bond, but found that it will be held on the same weekend I've already made arrangements to be in Nova Scotia, so maybe next time.
    By the way, if you're interested in the conference, go to http://www.gayxjw.org/ and click on the conference link (heterosexuals are welcome!).

• Gopher
    Gopher

Francoise,

Yes I'm here in Minneapolis, we have several vile apostates here LOL. Anytime you wish to come on up, send an e-mail.

I've heard of Pipito's or is it Pepito's? Never have been there, but now I'll go!

I have had the very rich and fattening food of the Black Forest (der Schwarzwald if Sprechen Deutsch). Just thinking about it makes me want to lay down and take a nap!

Jim,

Sorry we won't be seeing you this August. We were starting to make plans, even. Maybe someday. Thanks for the invitation and the link.

Gopher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit