Dunkin Donut style KH

by GreenhornChristian 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Has anyone seen one of the new design KH's and taken pics? I'm curious to see

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

I will never be able to look at that design again without thinking about donuts. Now I want some donuts...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That's got some irony, I guess.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I would rather go into the real Dunkin Donuts instead of the jokehovian building. At least that way it will only cost me the equivalent of a silver quarter, not several rolls of them and a couple of tubs of Australia Kookaburras and Canadian Maple Leafs.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I know they built one here in my area recently. I saw the pictures someone had but I have not been able to find out where it is located. I've been curious to see where exactly it is located.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

haverville rd florida kingdom hall new model west palm beach

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Kingdom Hall In Sabie, South Africa

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

Somebody put a video on FB of one. It's bizarre. I have no doubt that they're being built this way now to be sold later. Having realized that the old KH's are impossible to unload (really, who would buy one?) they figure if the Wild Beast starts stirring they'll liquidate these generic commercial boxes easily.

• bohm
    bohm

Isn't it too tall to be of use as a store? It seems like a 2 story building without windows on the upper floor or a floor for that matter.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i cant help thinking jehovah might be more impressed if they made a bit more effort

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit