Any Kiwis Here?

by Wild_Thing 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I'm wondering if there are any here that are from New Zealand or currently live there. I'm going to be staying there for a month in July 2017 ... location to be determined. I would love to have someone I can ask questions while I am in the planning stages. Best area to stay, etc. I will be a solo traveler for two weeks and then more will join me, so one of the questions I have is whether are any areas that solo travelers should avoid. If you familiar with NZ and wouldn't mind me pm'ing you questions periodically, please let me know!

Thank you for your help!

• prologos
    prologos

try smiddy.

• Island Man
    Island Man

I'm not a Kiwi but I would advise that you wear sunscreen when going outdoors. The hole in the ozone layer at the south pole is wide enough to expose parts of New Zealand at times.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Thanks for the tip, Island Man. I am very fair skinned, so I never get tan, I just burn!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Thanks, prologos!

• karter
    karter

Kiwi here ask away I live in auckland uper part of the north island

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Get into Rugby - They play the best in the world ........and that comes from a Springbok supporter ! [Lawd it hurt to admit that !!! ]

• karter
    karter

Zapper-esque the last game nz V sa ...what can I say we were at our best. Karter

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Didn't look like that to me .....................................! lol !

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You won't have to worry about sunburn in July unless you're a Snow Bunny, Wild Thing.

I'm in the North Island but get around a bit, mostly staying clear of the touristy spots. I'll try to keep an eye on my PMs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit