Someones trying to make $$ recording JW meetings

by Watchtower-Free 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • sir82
    sir82

In addition, any money made from this channel is used in field service.

LOL!

Dude's going to be rolling in Dunkin Donuts / Tim Hortons all year long with that windfall!

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

What expenses do you have in Filed Service apart from the coffee breaks? After all petrol(gas) is really cheap now.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The borg has "Sophia's" ice cream money, now some asshole figures he can get the old/ infirm JWs candy money.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Looks like he's learning his lesson from the good 'ole GB. They are going they money grabs and so is he.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Making money from video recording JW meetings. Sheesh!!!
  • under the radar
    under the radar

I have a feeling this site will be shut down very soon. The Society will find out who is behind it and have the local elders order him (or her) to stop. If they refuse, they could be disfellowshipped for "causing divisions," or some other "brazen" conduct like disregarding Theocratic Order or some such nonsense.

They only charge 99ยข a month, which is a fair enough price. But personally, you couldn't pay me $99 month to listen to that crap.

Sheesh! Just the idea of listening to the meetings gives me the creeps and makes me feel like I need a shower.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They should offer downloadable mp3s and rename the page "jwTunes"... :smirk:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This site has given me a sense of community over the last few months. A heads-up of sorts. I don't who could really order this site to be closed. Or who the Borg would direct to have it closed down.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

If this stays up, I think maybe the WT could be behind this channel covertly. If it gets traction with numerous subscribers, it could be the meeting of the future and they can just count the subscribers as attendees to all the meetings.

This cult makes me think deviously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit