Watchtower and Brexit

by jwleaks 24 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    "It's the feet of clay in Daniel's drug induced vision,"

Your comment reminded me that just a few years ago at the DC that subject of the 'feet of clay' was changed yet again!

OMG when will the brothers get it that the wt changes interpretations so often that it's laughable.

just sayhing!

eyeuse2badub

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    OMG when will the brothers get it that the wt changes interpretations so often that it's laughable.
    just sayhing!
    eyeuse2badub

Not until they wake up from the mind controlling delusion.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I'm interested in hearing what Obama says today.

If Obama had the choice he'd have the US join the EU. Hillary is the same, they are globalists through and through.

• bohm
    bohm
    If Obama had the choice he'd have the US join the EU. Hillary is the same, they are globalists through and through.

Build a giant wall all around the country and put a tinfoil roof on top. Only way to be sure. Go #Brexit!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JW_Rogue - "... they are globalists through and through."

Awesome!

Go globalism!!!

Seriously, though... it's occurred to me that actual globalism could put a serious dent in WT eschatology... :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sb74bb - "All printing activities goes to Germany. And all assets, donations and economic matters will be handled by the new structure in Belgium..."

So WTF are they gonna be doing at the multi-million-dollar properties they have in the UK???

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Awesome!
    Go globalism!!!

I guess that would depend on what country you reside in, some countries really don't have much to lose. The US though would be foolish to join in anything even remotely resembling the EU.

Build a giant wall all around the country and put a tinfoil roof on top. Only way to be sure. Go #Brexit!

Wait so you are for Brexit but believe calling Obama and Hillary globalist means I believe in conspiracy theories? Globalization is real and is already happening it is not a conspiracy or a theory. The EU had been the biggest success for those who want globalization but now they have hit a setback.

• jacobm
    jacobm
    Let us not forget, if it wasnt for the European Union's high court overturning France's tax judgement against the JWs, they would have paid big money back about 6-7 years ago.
  • bohm
    bohm

Sorry JW_rogue, I thought you were against globalism. I think the EU is a great idea, it saddens me both for the British people and the entire idea about a more united europa has hit a severe setback. I hope to see the consequences reversed within my time.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    wizzstick : ... If it really is the end of the special relationship, and the UK goes back to the queue as he says, then bye bye Anglo American World Power. Another failed WT prediction right there.

Well, I strongly doubt that any of poor old Freddy's predictions will come true. But I do not think that the political and cultural bonds between England and the USA will be weakened by this decision.

If you see the global structure of American power as a series of concentric circles, then right within the second circle (next to the inner circle of the USA itself) is the rest of the English speaking world (the Anglosphere).

The English decision to leave the the EU, (and providing the EU can survive) means that the Anglosphere's influence on the EU will be weaker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit