Happy pandemic Thanksgiving to all!!

by Biahi 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Hope you all have a happy, healthy day. 🍷🍠πŸ₯¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Same to you Biahi !

My nephew is coming. First family member other than myself to get out.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody wherever you are! πŸ½πŸ—

• Harry
    Harry

Eat, drink and be merry and try to forget the you know what. !

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Yanks!

(From a Limey from across the pond ;) )

• Biahi
    Biahi

Our daughter and her family are joining us for dinner, we are keeping it small. But the food will be plentiful and good.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Happy Thanksgiving. I’m having friends over, and there will be far more than 10 people in my house, most of which do not live here. We had my kids’s friends sleep over last night too.

No masks. Living life.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Just to be on the safe side, our turkey is wearing a mask.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about this: Starting about 2 weeks before attending one of these events, you start taking about 500 mg of quercetin along with 50 mg of zinc as chelated or gluconate? Along with about 5,000 units vitamin D per day. Then, go to your event and enjoy it to the full--no wearing masks, no nothing. Continue these supplements for about 2 weeks after the event--they are safe in these doses to continue indefinitely, and your health will probably be that much better for it.

Then, if you do manage to get the virus (less likely if everyone in the group is taking these supplements, since they shorten the course of the "disease"), you will be more likely to either get no symptoms or a mild case (the Donald Trump edition, which means you are sick for a couple of days with a cold followed by abruptly getting better). This will leave you immune to the disease in the future, and after all isn't that what a vaccine is supposed to be about? I would rather take these supplements and then just go to where coronavirus is being spread as my "vaccine" instead of taking a DNA ruining shot.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I hope you guys and gals in the USA had a great Thanksgiving from down under.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit