Leaving the ex-jw

by The Real Edward Gentry 9 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

James askd to be dissociate , from all the ex -jws groups in the world.
    We know we cannot talk to him, or eat with him. or have any spiritual connection with him.
    Please report this to all ex jws, groups, congregations.

what is actually the difference of James choosing to dissociate or desfellowship.?
    Nothing he did cut his connection with ex jesus christ, so we cannot talk to him.

Your brother -- Edward.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Dear Brother Gentry:

Please write a marking post as soon as possible and submit a BS-00 form to headquarters. It won't be valid until you go through the proper procedure. After all, things bound on Earth are bound in heaven, so make use of the keys of the kingdom. I will try to get them for you as soon as possible but unfortunately they're on the same keyring as the washroom keys and I locked then inside on Tuesday. Will keep you updated.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    eddy g - what is actually the difference of James choosing to dissociate or desfellowship.?

The spelling!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Ed, go back to sleep."

• steve2
    steve2

Sorry, but my brother, Edward, is a good speller and writes comprehensible sentences.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Can we DF "the real Edward Gentry"?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Just be happy to love to hate him.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Will the Real Edward Gentry please stand up?

• tiki
    tiki

The absurdity of it all.....

Fascinating. Mr. Gentry makes a fine point. The concept of disassocation or disfellowshipment is subjective.....and like beauty...exists solely in the eyes of the beholder. To err is human...to forgive, divine.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    We know we cannot talk to him, or eat with him. or have any spiritual connection with him.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit