This was in 2011 (when you get it)

by ILoveTTATT2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    It's not the rings... that was highlighted for a different reason.

• ILoveTTATT2
  • zeb
    zeb
    Is that the guy who said he was not part of wt was not directed by it had nothing to do with it etc? what with the rings and the other marking.
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Yes that's the guy. But it's not the rings that got me to say Wow, it's a different thing.
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    He is holding a copy of the revised NWT which was not even released back in 2011!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    It was a "test Mule"....(oh, so was the Bible!)
  • sir82
    sir82

Didn't they say something, when the RNWT was released, about how the new synthetic covers had been tested to make sure they were durable enough?

Seems like Herr Losch is doing the field testing with an old NWT wrapped up in a beta version of the gray cover.

• Listener
    Listener
    Has it got something to do with the Declaration that he signed in 2014 distancing himself from the Watchtower yet holding a prototype of their new bible before they were officially released?
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Exactly. I saw it in one of my home videos from 2011 (I was cleaning out my hard drive looking for the biggest files and this one was an HD recording of one of his talks)
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

He's a coward. There is not "boldness" when it comes to these 7.

They want us to teach our little children to be "bold witnesses" yet they can not do the same.

Do as I say, not as I do mentality. Hypocrisy and lack of love is the main reason people are hitting the exit. People are seeing right through these guys. They are doing a fantastic job of exposing themselves. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit