Wt has its figurative knee on the shunned neck.

by Yomama 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Yomama
    Yomama

Yes?

• hoser
    hoser

It’s too bad the disfellowshipped still believe in the religion. If they could only take a step back and see the big picture.

• Simon
    Simon

I see what you did there

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I don't know, from what I see WT overdosed on false prophecies and abuse coverups, and then cry religious persecution when called out on it.

• iXav
    iXav

Someone should be filming like the ARC

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I don't know, from what I see WT overdosed on false prophecies and abuse coverups, and then cry religious persecution when called out on it.

Gawd-damn right neat blue dog!

Wasn't it the ole fart Uncle Rutherford who said that "religion is a snare and a racket"...little did he know how true that is of the cult he helped create!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

More like knee on the brain suppressing their intellect, knowledge and critical thinking abilities.

.......but that could be said to most high controlling religious cults.

All compartmentalized in fear and ignorance to serve the WTS and its top controlling leaders the GB men.

They call it spiritual growth, but is it really ?

The leaders of the WTS have been involved in the proliferation of sin and apostasy running their publishing organization ?

• Overrated
    Overrated

I don't allow Watchtower to have any control over my life. If people refuse to talk to me or be in my life because I wont stay in a mind numbing controlling cult. It is not worth my time. It is their lost not mine.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Good practical viewpoint Overrated

JWS are regulated to only socialize closely with other JWS cult members, so if you dont have a label on your head that says JWS or at least participate, you aren't going to be accepted or respected in most cases, that's the way they have been programmed unfortunately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit