Moving to Warwick Video incl. Morning Worship

by Listener 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

New York, the video is on JW org TV under Organisation and titled Supporting the move to Warwick.

With all their all, they never explain how God talks to them.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Does anyone have the video where this maggot actually says their move is being directed by Jehovah?? Thanks.

• Listener
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hopefully, a pole shift will occur and Warwick will become a great fishing hole....

DD

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Shawn Bartlett tells the viewers that Jehovah has said, through the Governing Body, ‘it’s time to move out of Brooklyn.

“‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak ... that prophet must die." - Deuteronomy 18:20

• Half banana
    Half banana

So God told you to move hey?

Come on governing biddies, I dare you--- tell us exactly how it is that the almighty God of the universe actually communicates with you. Does he speak out loud or write letters to you or does he use a ouija board? This must be a stupendous event when it happens and I would like to know about it and so would the brothers and sisters.

Or are you just bluffing and pulling the wool over the eyes of the idiots who listen to you?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Wonder how nice the new homes are for the GB? Maybe they don't even live there , maybe they actually live in New York City in some nice condos?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

tell us exactly how it is that the almighty God of the universe actually communicates with you.

Jdubs are convinced that somehow Jeebooba has some mysterious way of talking to the GB. A way that is secretive and veiled in a shroud of mystery. What a bunch of hogwash.

One just needs to read what Ray Franz wrote about the way things are decided in the GB to understand how dysfunctional they are, and how they grasp at straws to figure out what the next move will be.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is the propaganda for the world wide rank and file. How do you tell the poor part of the flock (Africa, South America, Asia) that you move into a new headquarter, just before the end of the world?

There is in the JW world no room for rational communication: we have to cut on finances, have a new strategy, new property management etcetera etcetera. No, there has to be a "heavenly" sauce on it, a halo light.

JW's don't mention this. Normal people get an internal alarm signal hearing this kind of propaganda.

It has some funny side also.

G.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

So was "God's Direction" evident when they the GB said:

• The generation is a literal generation?
    • That immunisations were from the devil?
    • That the F&D class came intro existence in 33AD
    • That millions living in the 1920's would never die

I could go on and on of course but how do the GB know what God's Direction is when they clearly get things wrong.

IF God WAS directing them would they ever get things wrong? No...unless God purposefully did that...

The fact the GB have gotten many things wrong would indicate they have no idea WHAT is Gods Direction or not thus how do they know moving to Warwick is God's Direction?

I can tell you why though...KERCHING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit