Rework of the JW Childrens project to coerce them into giving more.

by notjustyet 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I tool the JW image and edited it so that it would look like it was made by the Catholics to

entice their children to give their money to the Catholic Church.

If you have any JWs that have not seen the original yet, give this to them and let them paint themselves into a corner slamming the Catholics for stooping so low and then let them in on the fact that it originated with the JWs.

[IMG]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s549/Scummydross/502016201_E_cnt_1_zpsy5xwrs3f.jpg[/IMG]

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    I swear to whoever is up in the sky that I was thinking of doing this myself just this morning!! Thank you for posting this!
  • Satan
    Satan
    I like it!
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Since they are "captives of the concept" that Jehovah is directing the Governing Body of JW's, they'd simply say that teaching children to give money to fund and support the organizations projects IS the same as teaching them to be generous to our heavenly father.

To them, this example is not comparing apples to apples. They view Catholics as part of Babylon the Great and anyone supporting them (even children) are supporting Satan, therefore when JW's ask for money....it's ok. When Catholics ask for money....it's not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit