'Worldly' man looking for a little more understanding...

by Verecocha 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I feel for you sir. To understand her actions better I recommend reading Stephen Hassan's "Combating Cult Mind Control". It's very difficult to understand the lifelong effects that cults have over those who are or were in them. In effect, those of us who were witnesses have two personalities. Sometimes the genuine self wins out, but we can regress to our cult persona at anytime if we don't continue to make efforts to fight the brainwashing we received.
  • Verecocha
    Verecocha

I'd still like to believe that love conquers all. So in this case it just wasn't love, or wasn't strong enough. I'd fight forever in many ways but not by myself, if both her and I wanted to fight as it was what we both really then nothing could stop us.

I'm so sorry for you Miss Worldly as of course I know exactly how it feels. I don't know whether it's better or worse your pain actually speaks to you and tells you such things. As though I'd love to hear the same, I couldn't believe it any more anyway, it would need be much more than words. Love isn't something you say, it's something you do. There was a time I was guilty of it being something I said more than did, now it's all I do.

If it is indeed the same for us both I'm safe in the knowledge saying you may never love the same again, but at least you can be loved much better and with much more care.

I hope all the best for you MW, if indeed that's it may they both live forever and always miss living just one life with us.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

So you went after a married woman? JW or not you're a piece of shit man. I hope you do marry her, and she's stolen from you the same way.

Dont look for sympathy in your situation, you don't deserve it. You don't deserve anything good at all for that matter.

• Verecocha
    Verecocha

It's funny Mr Obvious that I have got sympathy isn't it? And resorting to such language 'man' really shows that your opinion really is water off a ducks back.

Thanks for your...let's say input, however incompetent at reading and understanding you are.

• Drwho
    Drwho

So , tell me please How are you now ?

Im in the same position as you were when you started the post . Its horrible and uncomprendable , the power of the cult is deep rooted , just cant believe it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit