Do jihadist extremist beliefs deserve respect?

by azor 30 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

What say you.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm getting bored with these and this one is simply idiotic.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

You ought to know they don't.

TB-

• azor
    azor

No I'm not trying to stir controversy. I'm trying to drive home a point about how ridiculous the statements are that a belief or any belief system deserves respect. Sorry if reality is to difficult for people to deal with. This is the world we live in and beliefs have real world consequences.

I for one am getting sick of the continuous lecturing that continues to come from too many here how we need to be respectful of others beliefs. People don't like it, so be it.

If Simon is tired of these posts obviously I'll stop, its his site.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m with Simon..

• azor
    azor

Good for you outlaw.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seriously azor..

I don`t usually give a shit about stupid posts/threads..

But..Jihad??!!...Thats friggin Insane!!..

I have no faith and no beliefs..

Dumping on people who do,gets old..Really old..

Some people have made it a hobby/"their life" on this forum..

There`s more to life ,than dumping on people with faith..

• azor
    azor

If you don't get it you don't get it. It's not about dumping on people with faith. It's about dumping on people that decry challenging beliefs. Many of these people are atheists.

I'm trying to progressively illustrate the ridiculousness of that stance. People that are non believers complaining about it doesn't help drive home the point. There are more people viewing this site than posting on it. I know, I have windows of time where I can post with a young family and all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It's about dumping on people that decry challenging beliefs. Many of these people are atheists.....azor

Meh..

Atheist Fanatics are as bad as Theist Fanatics..

2 sides of the same coin..

At some point,you have to agree to disagree..

You can`t maintain a war against opposers to your beliefs/faith..

Without eventually having "real casualties" at some point....

• azor
    azor

Outlaw so I guess your ok with people that believe we should respect the beliefs of jihadi extremists. There are many out there and it is unfortunately part of our popular culture to just say meh.

Atheist extremists kill with words while religious extremists kill with steel. 2 sides of the same coin I guess. So yes I agree to disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit