TELEVISION

by Darryl 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darryl
    Darryl

So I have been hooked on the OJ miniseries very compelling. I happened to miss episode 8 forgot to set my DVR. I had been searching for days for episode 8 because with past episodes they have been showing them at least a half dozen times at odd hours however not true with episode 8. So I go to my phone and google the episode maybe it's been downloaded somewhere so can watch it. Lo and behold it's on youtube I get ready to watch it but I think about the small screen and the fact that I'll be using data then I consider using my ipad but same thing concerning data.

I remember I have a smart TV I have Netflix on it and I know I can surf the web on tv so I say let me see if I can find youtube on this thing. Well there are a whole host of Networks you can download which has movies and old tv shows what have you. Most of those you have to pay for, then there's a category of free channels like youtube, Pandora, tune in radio and get this......JW.Org. I said What????!!!! You have got to be f*&*ing kidding me. But there it was plain as day. I started to download it just to see what mind controlling crap they had on it but I said no been there done that and I have much more fun things I could be doing with my time like getting a root canal or a colonoscopy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit