No Munich?

by darkspilver 2 Replies latest forum tech-support

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hey Simon

You marked the Nice attack with a graphic and a few words on the right hand side of the forum - I didn't think you did the same for the recent Orlando attack, but I presume you decided to introduce this new box out of a mark of respect going forward following the events in Nice.

Therefore, I'm wondering why you have appeared not to have done the same following the Munich attack?

Sorry, my bad - I think you only last posted 14 hours ago, so you're unlikely to have had time to do it yet, sorry - the 'lastest topics' feature appears to show you posting just a few minutes ago, but that's because you started the topic and somebody else has just replied to it d'oh! Sorry.

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/images/republique-francaise.png

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

There are attacks every day, DS. The media doesn't report the ones that have become so common in some places that people have come to expect them. The Nice attack was much larger than most. Simon shouldn't be expected to officially recognize every one, but whatever he feels like acknowledging.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Yeah, I know, that's kinda the point, previously Simon hasn't acknowledged any AFAIK as publicly as the Nice attack.

But now he has and has therefore set some kind of precedent.

And therefore I'm just asking what Simon's criteria is? Maybe it was because he has a connection with the town affected? relatives or ancestors? holiday? friends? maybe it was the size?

I'm just asking, because it can be a problem - you acknowledge one, but not the other - how may that appear to people?

That's all folks!

DarK SpilveR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit