Kevin Smith on Prince (2013) .... verrryyyy in-ter-esting! I think the jWS

by talesin 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

... may be rotting his brain with the JW crazy. : ( So sad for this great artist to be engulfed by the JW - the crazy is SO apparent.

*sigh* Always loved Prince, but the JWS have really done a number on his head. And of course, Smith is his usual hilarious self!

Thoughts? Other crazy vids about celeb JWS? It's crazy, how they change people. WOW, I miss you, PURPLE ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhcParuzpc

• Giordano
    Giordano

Kevin Smith is a funny guy, some great insights about Prince.

Thanks for sharing.

• Simon
    Simon
    That's funny
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

That was pretty funny, thanks.

On prince, something tells me he's a JW because he's a bit insane....I don't know if it would be correct to blame his oddities on his being a JW. Certainly it doesn't help, but I suspect it's not the primary reason.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I do like Prince - he's such a talented guy. Agreed, OneEyedJoe, Prince is a bit, uhm, eccentric.

I hope he somehow makes it out of the WT.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Ehhh, I dunno. He has always been mentally unstable, and he appears to have a sort of God complex, where he thinks his opinions are vastly more important than others and he has some special deeper view of the universe. I think even he believes that special meaning can be found things he says, almost like he thinks he's a seer or something. He gives me the creeps and comes off as very difficult to live with, even casually associate or work with. He's been through several religions already, and based on recent actions and artistic choices, I'm wondering if he's even an active JW anymore.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Sounds like Prince found the JWs more than the other way around. People with mental disorders often seek out religion. He sounds manic. I hope he finds help. I think getting around the dubs is more a symptom than a cause. I wish him well.
  • jhine
    jhine

I saw a report in the UK's Express that he has refused a replacement hip op because he has won't have a blood transfusion . Anyone know about this ?

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit