Alex O'Connor's (CosmicSkeptic) great video! Now over 1 million views!

by stuckinarut2 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow!

So as many of us know, Alex O'Connor (CosmicSkeptic) did a great video a few years back in response to the appallingly homophobic caleb and sophia cartoon!

He gets a lot of views for his videos, but this one has more than any other presentation by him!

If anyone here missed it the first time around, enjoy watching! Or if you have seen it before - enjoy another watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_uDx2OJe2U

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I was talking to a young Unitarian the other day, a student in his final year. He told me his only exposure to JW beliefs was “that weird animation about leaving gayness behind”. I think he must have meant this video.

What a thing to be known for.

• caves
    caves

I wish this stuff was around when I was 20.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

Disclaimer: Any young ones on this forum, if you are reading this thread... don't look this up. It will take you down a rabbit hole you can never come back from and you just can't un-see some things. Be warned.

You know, back when I saw this originally I had all the same arguments.

This time watching it all I could think was...

"One Man, One Woman".... is that a play on the popular video "Two Girls, One Cup"?

It wouldn't surprise me if JW.org were stupid enough to follow the masses of people playing with that title but unlike those masses having no idea what it is referencing. Ironically, I find both videos equally disgusting.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah jwundubbed....where did your mind go??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit