If you wish to support this way, here's the link to the crowdfunding:
Excerpt from the website:
The funding will be used for:
· General costs of the Foundation;
· Hiring lawyers;
· Organizing and facilitating support meetings and/or workshops for victims;
· In-service training of health care workers;
· Setting up programs for schools to teach children about grooming, to raise awareness about borders, and about what to do in cases of perceived sexual boundary exceeding behavior and sexual abuse; as well as programs to assist schools in improving their signaling function of abuse and creating support for the children;
· Research: among other things, (promoting and funding of) scientific research on Jehovah’s Witnesses’ worldview and their guidelines around the handling of sexual abuse;
· Analyzing data from abuse stories that are shared with the Foundation;
· To issue advise for creating a child-safe environment in (religious) organizations;
· To cover costs of collaboration with government, politics, civil society organizations and media.
Your donation is deeply appreciated and helps us to support victims and keep pursuing change.